Thank you for showing interest in our School of Quality Learning.
Kids `R` Kids of Richardson is a locally owned and operated franchise. We are very proud to provide the most innovative facilities and effective educational programs for children 6 weeks through 5th grade. We follow a basic philosophy that children should be "hugged first then taught."
Our sincere love for children and strong belief that they should have a solid foundation, in combination with Kids `R` Kids, the absolute leader in its industry, make the perfect choice for your family`s childcare needs. Our center is approximately 17,000 square feet with 10 age-appropriate classroom suites, a cafeteria, a resource room, a large activity gym for before and after school students, a water splash park, a mini basketball court and four large playgrounds that are also age appropriate. Our playground equipment is shaded to protect the little ones from the strong Texas sun.
"Hug First, Then Teach" is a promise Kids `R` Kids of Richarson makes. In fact, we don`t consider ourselves to be childcare in the traditional sense. We call ourselves a "Learning Academy" because we`re so much more than just childcare. We strive to go beyond the call of childcare in Richardson to provide corporate designed curriculum for educational enrichment of children of all ages. Whether they are full-time, part-time, or after school, our facilities are custom designed and owner-operated. That means that as owners, we have a personal investment in the quality of childcare we provide in Richardson, TX, and we are actively on-site and available anytime to assist the students and their families.
Why should you enroll at our preschool? Consider some of these advantages we hold over our competitors:
- We are driven by Continuous Improvement: We are constantly reviewing our work processes, methods, management practices that will translate to better providing our children with the best learning opportunities available. We take the time to listen to our parents` needs and suggestions; we recognize the Voice of the Customer concept of customer service through our Annual Parents Survey.
- We are conveniently located in Northeast Richardson near Breckinridge Park. We purposely chose this location along the main traffic artery out of NE Richardson, Murphy and Wylie towards the Bush Turnpike. Our center is located at the intersection of Renner and North Star Roads. Families that live in the Breckinridge Park neighborhoods or those that live in Murphy, Wylie or Sachse can conveniently drop their children to our center before leaving for work. Many parents take Renner Road to the Bush Turnpike/Hwy 190 towards Dallas.
- We have extended business hours from 6:30 am - 6:30 pm for parents who have challenging work hours or extended transit times.
- We understand the challenges most parents face when the school systems close due to inclement weather yet have a job that requires them to come to work. You need child care, period! We pride ourselves as being one of the few child care facilities that pushes the envelope and stays open for parents who must push the envelope for their jobs. We have a remarkable staff who understand this and make the sacrifice to enable us to open for business when others are closed.
- Our accredited curriculum is developed by professional educators from our corporate office. The vast majority of child care facilities require their teachers to develop the curriculum. That is time taken away from care of your child! At Kids `R` Kids Richardson, our lead Preschool teachers are Texas School Ready certified. This enables us to be successful in strong curriculum delivery in the classrooms. We send home weekly curriculum reports and updates. These updates contain specific information on your child`s growth, development and in-class academic progress at Kids `R` Kids. We keep parents engaged and informed throughout the early childhood years.
- Our school front door entrance is keypad-secured so that only parents and others approved by parents are able to enter our school. Your child`s safety is of utmost concern.
- Our classrooms can be viewed live via iPhone, Blackberry or Android phones so that parents (or grandparents) may view their children`s classroms live and feel assured that the best care and education is being provided at all times. The live video also keeps us sharp (heard of the phrase "invisible hand"?)
- Our Kids Cafe is unique to our industry! It is a dedicated cafe for children to eat freshly prepared meals from our full service kitchen. We have age-appropriate sized tables and chairs for the various age groups. Children learn table etiquette and become accustomed to leaving the classroom to eat their meals in a cafeteria; a skill they will need once they enter elementary school.
- Meals and snacks are included in our tuition and so is all of our extracurricular activities. Some centers require you to bring your own food, while others provide just the lunch and not the snacks or charge extra for meals. Not at Kids`R` Kids. Five weely extracurricular activities are included in the tuition.
- For children with food allergies, we have developed an ingenious system to carefully manage your child`s meals.
- Our Media Center has books, an interactive play stage, an audio center, and six dedicated computers with educational software. For your children`s safety, the content on these computers is locked and the internet connection has restricted site access.
- We have four age-appropriate playgrounds so that children are playing with kids their own age on equipment that is best suited for their age.
- When your child enters elementary school, enroll in our Before & After School program! Elementary school programs are considerably shorter than parent`s workday (don`t forget about transit time!). We have two school buses with seat belts that we use to transport children to and from local elementary schools. So you can continue to drop-off and pick-up your child at times that are convenient to your workday.
- Most Before and After School programs force children into shared space with other programs. We have a large 2,500 square foot room dedicated to the Before and After School program. They also enjoy the largest of our playgrounds, which includes a basketball court and our water splash park. We also separate children in age groups since 6 year olds can have different interests and conversations than that of an 11 year old child.
At Kids `R` Kids Richardson we share a common desire with parents, which is to provide the absolute best for the children. Our high quality and Texas School Ready certified teachers, creative and fun educational programs and of course our state of the art facility make us stand high above our competitors.
Please browse through our website and if you have any additional questions feel free to contact us.
We love children and are dedicated to making your children successful in elementary school. Our door is always open for parents to come and discuss their needs, ask questions, give suggestions and comments. We encourage you to come take a tour and meet the staff. We are confident that you will agree our school is the best environment for your child!